Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Hotel 48LEX New York offers apartment-style accommodation in Manhattan, 500 metres from Rockefeller Center. Free WiFi access is offered. Each room features floor-to-ceiling windows, a fully-equipped kitchenette and a 37" flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. There is a 24-hour front desk at Hotel 48LEX New York. The hotel's second-floor lounge is exclusive to hotel guests and provides a daily light continental breakfast, snacks, coffee and wine reception. Concierge services and bicycle rentals are also available. The Museum of Modern Art is 1 km away from Hotel 48LEX New York, while Times Square is 1.2 km from the property. La Guardia Airport is 9 km away.
Hotel 48LEX New York offers spacious luxury residential-style accommodations in Midtown Manhattan - a few blocks from Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station and the best shopping in NYC. The hotel fee provides for WiFi, exclusive guest Lounge serving daily fit and fresh breakfast, snacks, coffee and a nightly wine reception, 1 bottle of water, evening turn-down, overnight shoe shine, luxury bath amenities, fitness center, and local calls.
Each floor only has 6 bedrooms with each featuring floor to ceiling windows, a kitchenette with microwave, mini dishwasher and mini bar. Flat screen 37in TV with premium cable, spacious work desk, in room safe, hair dryer, luxury bath robes, and bath amenities are available in all rooms. A PressReader which offers free access to over 5,000 global newspapers and magazines.
Lexington Brass, an American Bistro, is located on the ground floor of the hotel with a lively bar and a local power breakfast favorite. Our Lounge is exclusive for our guest and serves craft cocktails for purchase nightly.
We welcome you to our Four Diamond hotel and look forward to providing you an amazing stay.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The mandatory service charge includes the following and is subject to applicable state taxes:
- Daily European-style breakfast served in the second floor Lounge featuring cured meats, cheese, parfaits with seasonal fruit, melon, hard boiled eggs, croissants and artisanal jams, as well as fresh juices, coffee and tea
- A coffee bistro where our hosts can prepare you a custom espresso, cappuccino, americano or latte to enjoy in The Lounge or take on the go
- Evening wine and cheese reception featuring Sommelier-selected pairings
- Access to all the amenities of The Lounge including seasonal welcome drinks, fresh fruit and snacks, curated reading materials and local artwork
- Exclusive access to a three-course meal, $30 Prix Fixe Dinner Menu at Lexington Brass.
- Premium WiFi for all devices
- Bottled water in room
- Access to PressReader, an all-you-can-read digital newsstand with thousands of the world's most popular newspapers and magazines
- Local & toll-free phone calls
- 24-hour business workstation with Apple computer
- 24-hour gym access offering Life Fitness equipment