The Paramount Hotel is a 605-room boutique hotel located in New York's Theater District, 170 metres from Times Square. Each room offers a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station, as well as pillow-top mattresses, down comforters and pillows, and Egyptian cotton sheets. Hypoallergenic bedding is available upon request. There is a 24-hour front desk, fitness centre and meeting rooms at The Paramount Hotel. Museum of Modern Art is 1.1 km from the property while Radio City Music Hall is 805 metres from the property. The hotel concierge can also assist in making arrangements for dining, transportation, theater, shopping and assist with other personal requests.
The bustle of the street disappears as you step inside the Paramount Hotel. The chic, two-story lobby, with its reflective fireplace, dramatic lighting, and rich textures, sets the stage for a hip, indulgent experience. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Paramount makes a stylish, comfortable, and centrally located home base for all of your adventures in New York City. Recently updated but retaining its historical charm, the Paramount is the only Times Square hotel with genuine personality.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Resort Fee includes the following:
· WiFi access in public areas and guestrooms for unlimited devices
· 24/7 access to the fitness centre (located on the 2nd floor)
· Paramount Pass, offering a variety of discounts to restaurants, cafes and attractions
· All local, long distance, and international phone calls
· Internet access and printing services at the business centre
· Unlimited access to filtered hot and cold water
· STAYCAST™ in-room streaming from a personal device.
· Discount on all food and beverage at Paramount Café & Bar by showing a room key
· Discount on all Hamilton merchandise
Please note that a hold of USD 100 per night will be placed on the guest's credit card at the time of check-in for incidentals. The hold will be released at check-out after deducting any incidental charges.
Please note, a credit card must be presented at check-in.