Located 322 metres from the Union Square Park, the Hyatt Union Square New York offers complimentary WiFi. New York University and Mount Sinai Beth Israel Centre is 805 metres from the property. The Hyatt Union Square New York offers pet-friendly guest room options, studios and some suites with a private terrace. Each room comes with white linens, porcelain sink, mirror, flat-screen TV and desk. Guests can exercise at the 24-hour Life Fitness™ gym with complimentary towels, fruits, water and headphones. The onsite restaurant, Bowery Road, serves American cuisine prepared by Chef Ron Rosselli. The subway station is 161 metres from the property. Washington Square Park is less than 1 km from the property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The resort fee includes the following:
- USD 10 Daily F&B Credit at Library of Distilled Spirits - must redeem credit daily
- High-speed premium Wi-Fi
- Bottled (2) water in guest rooms
- 24-access to the hotel's on-site fitness center
- Coffee and tea service from 5AM to 7AM (prior to restaurant opening)
- USD 15 daily credit towards dry cleaning
- Daily on site shoe shine
- Local, long-distance, and toll-free phone calls
- 20% Discount at Elizabeth Arden "The Red Door Spa"
- Daily newspaper delivery upon request
- Hotel bike usage (based on availability/seasonality) - 2 hour limit per day
- 15% off all purchases at Dylan's Candy Bar
- 10% off all purchases at NY local’s Max Brenner (store only)
- 10% off One World Observatory Tour Tickets