Creating harmony with nature, Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa offers luxurious villas in Maldive's Addu Atoll. It has free WiFi access throughout the property including all rooms. Boasting a white sandy beach, it has an infinity pool, a spa and a 9-hole golf course, the only one of its kind in the Maldives. Surrounded by tropical greenery and offering ample privacy, the air-conditioned villas are equipped with a 40-inch flat-screen TV, BOSE DVD player and an iPod with a docking station. Extras include a Nespresso machine, dental kit and slippers. With the exception of the over-water villas, they also offer a private pool. Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa is a 70-minute flight from Malé International Airport and a 5-minute boat ride from Gan Airport on Addu Atoll. Guests can cycle to explore the neighbouring islands, work out at the fitness centre, practise yoga or enjoy a scenic jog on the marked trails. Water activities include kayaking, scuba-diving and cruising on a luxury yacht. Soothing spa treatments are offered at CHI - The Spa. Union Pay is accepted. Dr. Ali's serves a range of culinary specialties from the Indian Ocean, the South China Sea and the Arabian Gulf. Jaavu offers al fresco dining around the clock, with dishes from around the world. Mediterranean-inspired recipes with local produce from the neighbouring farms and fresh seafood can ne enjoyed at Fashala Lounge. Drinks can be enjoyed at Endheri, Manzaru Bar or M-Lounge. Guests can enjoy Dine by Design with menus tailor-made by the Chef in an exclusive destination on the island.
Please note that the property has a gala dinner as USD 616 (all inclusive taxes per adult 12 years and above) & USD 308 (all inclusive taxes 6 - 11.99 years old).
TRANSFER DETAILS (excluded from room rate):
Please note that the property is only accessible by the following mode of transfer:
Domestic Flight transfer takes 70 minutes from Male International Airport (20 kg + 5 kg hand luggage per person). The return rates are:
Adult: USD 470, round trip, inclusive of all taxes
Child (02 years to 11.99 years): transfer rate USD 380 per child, per stay and 20 kg + 5 kg hand luggage allowance.
Infant (0-1.99 years): travel on parents’ lap, free of charge and no luggage allowance.
· Rates are inclusive of all taxes and charges
· Rates are inclusive of meet & greet service at Velana International Airport
· Rates are inclusive of access to Moonimaa Lounge in Domestic Terminal on arrival
· Rates are inclusive of shared speedboat transfer Gan – Resort – Gan
· Excess baggage fee is approximately US$ 4 per kg, payable by guest at the airport counter or charged to the bill upon check out
· Private aircraft charter is available upon request
· Reconfirmation of guest names and estimated time of arrival into and out of Malé is required no later than 7 days prior to arrival in order to confirm reservation
· Reservation name must be identical to the name in the passenger’s passport otherwise guest will not be given permission to board aircraft. Name changes made after confirmation will incur a handling fee
· All arrivals and departures to the resort are to be booked and routed through the Resort’s Reservations department
· Rates are subject to changes by the domestic flight operators and/or any government fuel surcharges.
Children under 6 years will eat for free based on the rules and meal-plan accompanied by an adult, excluding alcoholic beverages.
Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid.
Mandatory green tax of USD 6 per child per night will be charged.
Please note that the property has a mandatory Gala Dinner on December 31, 2019 to be paid at the property directly. Rates are as follows:
31st December 2019 (New Year Eve)
Adult (12 years and above) - USD 400 ++ per person on bed & breakfast rate.
Child (6 years -11.99 years old) - USD 275 ++ per person on bed & breakfast rate.
++ subject to taxes
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making the payment at the hotel. Please note that property may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.