Hotel Vondel Amsterdam 86 rooms 86
Vondelstraat 18 - 30 1054 GE - Amsterdam - Netherlands - Oud-West, Vondelpark
Hotel Vondel is a 4-star boutique hotel with a garden terrace in the centre of Amsterdam, 500 metres from the Rijksmuseum. The rooms are decorated with contemporary art by Peter Keizer.
Each hotel room of Hotel Vondel Amsterdam comes with a private bathroom. All rooms have a minibar and coffee and tea facilities.
Hotel Vondel Amsterdam is ideally situated being only 300 metres from both the Vondelpark and Leidseplein. The P.C. Hooftstaat shopping area is 5 minutes’ walk away.
During warmer weather breakfast can be enjoyed outside in the garden. JOOST Eat And Drink serves brasserie-style international cuisine with a selection of Dutch specialities for lunch and dinner. The hotel also has a bar.
A laptop with Wi-Fi access is available free of charge in the restaurant. The bicycle rental service and tour desk are available to guests wishing to explore the local area.
The fine print
Please note that the hotel will authorize the credit card with the costs of the first night. This is not a payment but only a pre-authorization to check the vailidity of the credit card.
Please note that baby cots can be placed upon request in executive or bigger rooms.
Guests are kindly requested to note that if they wish to check out after 12:00, they will be charged for every additional hour. If checking out after 18:00 an extra night will be charged.
In the event of cancellation of reservations for groups (only hotel rooms with or without breakfast) of 7 or more rooms, the following policies apply:
- The reservation can be cancelled without any cancellation fee until 3 months prior to the date of arrival
- With a cancellation until 2 months prior to arrival, 15% of the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- With a cancellation until 1 month prior to arrival, 35% of the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- With a cancellation until 2 weeks prior to arrival, 60% of the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- With a cancellation until 1 week prior to arrival, 85% of the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- With a cancellation within 1 week prior to arrival, 100% of the full price of the reservation will be charged. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Équipements de l'établissement
- Common areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Bicycle rental
- Car hire
- Business facilities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Cleaning services
- Dry cleaning
- Front-desk/reception area services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
A small, practically furnished room with a luxury bed and a bathroom with walk-in shower.
Souterraine Double or Twin Room
This twin/double room is situated on the souterrain of the hotel and offers cable TV, a seating area and a minibar.
Small Double Room
A small, practically furnished room with a work desk, a luxury bed and a bathroom with walk-in shower.
This room with warm colours has a queen-size bed, a seating area and a private bathroom with walk-in shower.
Executive Double Room
This room has a seating area and paintings from Dutch artist Peter Keizer.
Executive Double Room with Spa Bath
This room features a comfortable sitting area and paintings from Dutch artist Peter Keizer.
This room comes with a work desk and a bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower.
This suite has a Nespresso machine and a luxurious bathroom with rain shower.